Bad Breath (Halitosis) and its Causes
Bad Breath, halitosis, oral malodor, whatever you want to call it is a condition which has plagued a large section of the worldwide population for centuries. This condition is one that is not only embarrassing to the person affected but also those persons close to them and are not sure how to deal with it. The condition affects the ‘sufferer’ not only physically but it also has a very significant psychological impact on the afflicted person. Some persons become recluses because they are so embarrassed by this condition.
“Bad breath, medically called halitosis, can result from poor dental health habits and may be a sign of other health problems. Bad breath can also be made worse by the types of foods you eat and other unhealthy lifestyle habits.”
“How Does What You Eat Affect Breath?
Basically, all the food eaten begins to be broken down in your mouth. If you eat foods with strong odors (such as garlic or onions), brushing and flossing -- even mouthwash -- merely covers up the odor temporarily. The odor will not go away completely until the foods have passed through your body.
If you don't brush and floss teeth daily, food particles can remain in your mouth, promoting bacterial growth between teeth, around the gums, and on the tongue. This causes bad breath. Antibacterial mouth rinses also can help reduce bacteria.
If someone has persistent bad breath (malodour) or a bad taste in the mouth this may very well be a warning sign of periodontal (gum) disease. The gum disease is caused when you have a buildup of plaque on the teeth. Bacteria then causes toxins to form, which results in irritation of the gums. If this periodontal (gum) disease persists untreated, damage to the gums and jawbone will result.
Manufacturers have created and presented their own bad breath cure or relief, marketing their claims of the benefits to be gained from their product. However, bad breath sufferers have learnt that as each new product hits the market with the companies claiming their own exclusive proprietary formula it has become harder to distinguish what is an outright scam, what is a possible temporary solution or what is actually a premium product with actual positive benefits.
“We decided it was time to analyze them ourselves to find out which products were sub-par, which were flat-out lying about what was even in their pills, and which, if any, might actually be worth a try.
As we rounded up all of the big brands in the industry, we could see straight off the bat which companies were only there to make a quick buck.”
· “Most bad breath or body odor remedies do not contain what’s actually on the label.
· In addition, we found that most companies who claim to have effective proven ingredients, actually don’t have. Furthermore, they include many irrelevant extras. This is disheartening and makes it difficult for the consumer to know which manufacturers are lying and which are telling the truth.
It’s hard to believe, but most companies slap on a label that says ‘Bad Breath or Body Odor Remedy’, often without even mentioning how much of each ingredient is in each formula or without actually including the amount they claim.”
The Bad Breath Report
Dr. Paul Keyes, Professor of Periodontology, Temple University is credited with saying the following about the Bad Breath Report:
"If people take the advice (in this special report), they can quickly eliminate their bad breath problem… and should enjoy excellent dental health for an entire life-time."
The Bad Breath Report, which is a product sold online through ClickBank, and the website www.tinyurl.com/2fdko3k states the fact, in the opening statements, that United States have developed the solution to bad breath. To quote, the Bad Breath Report website states:
The Bad Breath Report (which may be referred to as The Report) also claims that: You can make the same 'secret formula' at home with stuff you can get at your local supermarket for less than $2… and finally get rid of bad breath once and for all— even if everything else you've tried has failed!
· Bad breath is considered the most unattractive personal feature you can have, bar none (not even stale body odor!)
A few years back, the British Dental Association in England commissioned a public survey in which bad breath was rated as the MOST unattractive feature any person could possibly have. It even beat stale body odor to the top of the list! And the results were the same for all sexes and age groups; there was no variation whatsoever. Everybody was equally repulsed by it!
Think about why that might be so: Even if you have it yourself, do you like to be near other people with bad breath? You might otherwise like them enough to try to ignore it… but your brain simply won't let you.
The Author of The Report, Tomas O'Caomhanach, on the website, provides a summary of the report including some of the causes of bad breath as well as the results after use. These are:
“Bad breath, which is also known as halitosis, is full of unhealthy (and potentially-dangerous) chemical compounds that combine to produce the odor we recognize as bad breath. However, they are pretty smelly by themselves too. Some of the most common "ingredients" found in bad breath are…
- Hydrogen sulfide, which smells like rotten eggs;
- Methyl mercaptan and skatole, which smell like feces;
- Cadaverine, which smells like corpses;
- Putrescine, which smells like rotten meat; and
- Isovaleric acid, which smells like sweaty feet!
- fresh smelling breath,
- strong healthy teeth, and
- a sparkling white smile…
This book, which is a relatively short 70 pages long, should take you no longer than approximately one (1) hour to read. Note however almost all you may need to know to treat bad breath symptoms are in the first 40 or so pages, so it’s an easy read. Thereafter, it’s totally up to you. Your life can be changed so much if you follow the instructions carefully.
- 5 simple things you can do today that can rid you of bad breath, even before you try the treatment! At the very least, this will slash your problem in half!
- Brushing and flossing your teeth is good for you, but it will NOT improve your bad breath… find out why.
- How to get rid of the ugly white coating on your tongue… without scraping! (Also find out why scraping your tongue will NOT get rid of the white coating… even if you scrape until it bleeds!)
- A scientifically-proven way to eliminate mouth ulcers and canker sores for good… even if you have been plagued by them since childhood!
- Why you should NEVER use commercially available toothpaste! Recent scientific studies prove that most of them contain harsh chemicals that cause huge damage inside your mouth.
- A commonly used (and expensive) bad breath treatment that is recommended by so-called "experts" that, not only makes your bad breath more serious than before, but also screws up your overall health too!
- The one critical secret to wiping out your bad breath forever… that nobody else tells you about.
In the final approximate thirty (30) pages other topics and hints are covered. The author added that “…In the course of my bad breath research, I came across TONS of little-known tips and secrets on protecting your teeth and gums from disease and decay for life.
The Report, is easily downloaded on your computer tablet or smartphone in PDF format. With the high success rate of 96.03% and the amount of information provided the promotional cost of $29.95 is more than reasonable. Just go to www.tinyurl.com/2fdko3k and order. You have everything gain and very little to lose.
That being said, there are the approximately 10% of the sufferers of bad breath who will find this method does not work. This is because their bad breath problem is caused by more complicated medical issues such as:
· Severe post nasal drip
· Gastro-oesophageal reflux
· Respiratory Tract infection
· Chronic infections of the nose, sinuses and throat
· Liver disease
· Kidney disease
· Hormonal changes
· Eating disorders
The bad breath sufferer may be aware they have one of these conditions and that it could potentially contribute to bad breath, or they may not. The use of the compound may therefore have little or no effect. If the user notices no change they may have one of these conditions and should consult a physician, for the appropriate treatment. It should also be noted that the remedy as promoted in The Report is not suitable for children or animals. In these cases, the physician or veterinarian should be consulted.
The cost of The Bad Breath Report is $29.95. Just go to www.tinyurl.com/2fdko3k, sign up, pay the fee and download your file; it’s that easy...to start. Then you need to follow through by not only reading the book but also implement as recommended.
It is however recognized that there a small percentage of persons for whom this solution will not work. With that in mind there is a 60-day money back guarantee. To avail yourself of this facility an email should be sent to Tomas O'Caomhanach, the author of the report within 60 days of the purchase, with a brief narrative explaining how you used the product, the result and your receipt number. If it really didn’t work and didn’t help you your funds will be refunded. By doing this the author is standing behind his product and ensuring that serious purchasers stand no risk by purchasing something that can truly not help because of their own personal situation. High marks for this.